"No word matters. But man forgets reality and remembers words. The more words he remembers, the cleverer do his fellows esteem him. He looks upon the great transformations of the world, but he does not see them as they were seen when man looked upon reality for the first time. Their names come to his lips and he smiles as he tastes them, thinking he knows them in the naming. The thing that has never happened before is still happening." — Roger Zelazny, "Lord of Light"
- Peerio: cloud productivity suite for teams.
- miniLock: file encryption that does more with less.
- Cryptocat: one of the most popular encrypted chat apps.
- Bluenote: notes, tasks and passwords organizer for Mac.
- Cours de Cryptographie: 16-session course in French.
- FLEXTLS: A Tool for Testing TLS Implementations (with B. Beurdouche, A. Delignat-Lavaud, A. Pironti, K. Bhargavan), in 9th USENIX Workshop on Offensive Technologies, 2015. (to appear)
Music I Like